Returns And Exchanges
Returns And Exchanges
At Frontrowmemorabilia.com, your complete satisfaction and authenticity is our greatest concern. Please follow these instructions if you wish to return or exchange your product(s):
- In order for a return to be properly checked in to our warehouse, a Return Merchandise Authorization # & shipping label is required. Returns will not be accepted at our location without a RMA #. To obtain an RMA please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (need phone number) and speak to a customer service representative.
- Please have your order # ready, the product you wish to return/exchange, and reason for return/exchange. A representative will respond to your message within 1 business day.
- Pack the item in a secure box and write the RMA# on the outside of box.
- A pre-paid return label will be sent via email to the email address on the original order.
- Once your return is received and inspected by our fulfillment centers (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed less a 15% restock fee for returned merchandise; a credit will be automatically applied to your original method of payment within 7 days. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account. As part of our return policy, all returns will need to be received and processed by our warehouse within 30 days.
- Please call (need number) within 48 hours of receipt of package if your merchandise has been damaged in transit of shipment or is defective.
- For damaged items we may issue a ‘call tag’ to have your package picked up. The customer should HOLD the package for the carrier service to pick up the package for inspection. It is the customers responsibility to see that the package is available for pickup by carrier, or to drop off the package within 7 business days of receipt to be eligible for refund.
- The customer must save all original packaging including packing materials to reseal the package for return. Damage claims will not be processed if the item is not in its original packaging.
- If the transit carrier determines the item was damaged during transit we will issue a complete refund of the purchase price of the item and shipping charges back to the credit card used to make the purchase. Damaged in transit returns will not be assessed with restocking fees.
- For further information on damaged goods please see our Policies page.
Items NOT Eligible for return or exchange:
- All custom orders, including custom framed photos and jerseys
- Game Used and Game Issued Items
- Vintage Items
- Merchandise that has been delivered more than 30 days prior to emailing frontrowmemorabilia.com